Important Pre-Travel Requirements
There are very specific requirements before you can travel to Hawaii. You should start the process here: https://hawaiicovid19.com/travel/travel-overview/
Before you travel to Hawaii you MUST register at the Hawaii Department of Health’s Safe Travel’s Website at https://travel.hawaii.gov
Covid and Our Accommodations
Like all accommodations, there are a number of policies and procedures that have changed due to this Pandemic.
- Hawaii continues to have a 10 day quarantine requirement for all unvaccinated into the state .
- We are not an approved quarantine location and thus are not allowed to accept guests during their quarantine period.
- You will be asked to provide proof of vaccination.
- We have greatly enhanced cleaning requirements to keep both you and ourselves safe.
- The cleaning fee has increased due to these procedures
- We are following social distancing requirements on the premises.
- We are providing hand sanitizer stations and supplies for guests.
- These guidelines may change as required by events or government requirements.
The revised cleaning procedures are now very extensive and time consuming. We are following guidelines developed by our industry for vacation rentals. We will only clean your room at the end of your stay. We will continue to swap towels you leave in plastic bags provided outside your door, and provide supplies like toilet paper and coffee.
While on Premises
We are also following social distancing.
At this time we do ask that you wear masks in public areas if you’re not vaccinated. Such as poolside should you happen to use it at the same time.
There may be other changes to this guidance before or even during your stay. This will be based on the latest information about how to safely address this pandemic, as well as the health or safety requirements of the State of Hawaii or the County of Maui.